The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) in partnership with Regional Development Australia (RDA) Moreton Bay are running this 2 hour, hands on workshop later this month, to help small businesses better use Mailchimp to Engage, Re-purpose & Retain their customers/clients.
The workshop includes:
- Using Mailchimp as the main email communication platform, in this workshop you will learn:
- Setup your newsletter for increased engagement
- The process for developing an automated response campaign
- 3 tricks to re-engage your old and outdated database
- How to integrate with other software platforms for automated communication
When: 2.00-4.00pm, Wednesday 20th February, 2019
Where: Caboolture Hub, Tech Training Room 4 – Hasking Street, Caboolture
Cost: $18.41 (incl. GST)
Note: Need to bring your own device.
Click here for more information.