Please join us for our Annual General Meeting to close our 2018-2019 financial year and select the new year’s committee.
When: 6.00pm – Wednesday, 25th September 2019
Where: Murrumba Downs Tavern – Cnr Dohles Rocks Rd & Ogg Rd Murrumba Downs.
- Attendance and Apologies
- Confirm the minutes of last Annual General Meeting
- President’s Address
- Acceptance of Financial & Auditor’s Reports
- Statement of Public Liability status
- Appointment of Auditor
- Election of Management Committee, consisting of: President, Treasurer, Secretary, Assistant Secretary & Vice President
- Bank Access Approval for new Committee
- Membership Fee Review
*Note: the Management Committee are postponing the Special Resolution (previously listed on the Agenda) to upgrade the KBA Constitution from Model 4 to Model 6, as the Committee also want to consider a Name Change (with the update), that is more representative of our objectives.
Candidate Nominations for Management Committee
Updated as of 18/9/19
As previously advertised, the deadline for Nominations was Wednesday 11th September, with Nominations received posted online (i.e. website & facebook), from 18th September 2019.
Nominations received were:
- PRESIDENT – Ray Hutchinson
- TREASURER – Michael Thomas
- SECRETARY – Felice Houlihan
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY – Leonard Whittaker
If, at the start of the meeting, if there is no candidates nominated for any of the positions, nominations may be taken from the floor of the meeting.
We welcome anyone wanting to come along and help.
We hope to see you there 🙂