The Kallangur Business Association (KBA) was established in 1978, and Incorporated in 1998.
The KBA is an association with a management committee working on behalf of the members. With General Meetings held every month (apart from January), and a AGM annually held around September.
- promote and support local business in the Kallangur and surrounding suburbs
- be a representative voice of local business at various levels of government and with other key stakeholders
- foster business development in the local area as an integral part of the future planning of the region
- advocate for future development across the district that is well planned and environmentally sound
- assist other local community organisations in Kallangur and surrounding suburbs
- promote a strong local pride and commitment to continuous improvement of the streetscape and environmental attractiveness of the area
The Management Committee
Ultrashield Roof Restoration Northside
North Brisbane Data Recovery