The Kallangur Business Association (KBA) was established in 1978, and Incorporated in 1998.
The KBA is an association with a management committee working on behalf of the members. With General Meetings held every month (apart from January), and a AGM annually held around September.
- promote and support local business in the Kallangur and surrounding suburbs
- be a representative voice of local business at various levels of government and with other key stakeholders
- foster business development in the local area as an integral part of the future planning of the region
- advocate for future development across the district that is well planned and environmentally sound
- assist other local community organisations in Kallangur and surrounding suburbs
- promote a strong local pride and commitment to continuous improvement of the streetscape and environmental attractiveness of the area
The Management Committee
(As of AGM of 25th September 2019)
Ultrashield Roof Restoration Northside